From my experience, not everyone is lucky enough to find that special person that we can call a true friend…and if you’re one of the lucky ones, i have just one advice: VALUE that friendship!
Sometimes I feel the term “friend” is overused or abused…or taken for granted…friendship is a gift, i believe it is a gift from God! It is not a title that you should tag every and anybody with, not everyone deserves it.
Friendship is a relationship between two or more people who hold mutual affection for each other…
But when you do have a wonderful friendship going on with someone, make sure you “stay connected, fight for them and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away and don’t get distracted, don’t be too busy or tired and don’t take them for granted. Friends are a part of that glue that hold life and faith together ” (we3unitedfriends)
I came across this lovely piece on “The Joys of Friendships” from lifentimez and i just had to share it with you guys! I hope you like it as much as i do…
THE JOYS OF FRIENDSHIP…
– Saying what’s on your mind without feeling ashamed. Not worrying if whatever you say makes you vulnerable
– Knowing that what you say won’t be used against you sometime in the future.
– Talking long hours into the night about anything and everything
-Rebukes you respectfully when you do wrong
– Not being afraid to free fall because you know they would be there to catch you and nurse any pain when you land.
– Cries with you, laughs with you
– Keeps you in their thoughts and prayers whenever you are apart
– Listens to your crap at the dead of the night even though they need to sleep badly
– Isn’t afraid to say i’m sorry
-Loves every bit of you. The silly side, the serious side, the smart side, the not so smart side…
…The Joys of Friendships…