Hello beautiful people!.
I’ve decided to do a product review for Dr. Miracle’s temple and nape balm. As I’m sure you all know…i got a big chop early this year and i spoke about it here and i started using this product around that time, it worked really well for my edges, and i could not just help but share the good news!; I no longer look like i’m balding!!! Woohoooo! LOL
THE MANUFACTURER SAYS-
– “Feel It” Formula’s tingling sensation supports strong growing and healthy scalp
– Thermalceutical complex pinpoints scientific ingridients directly in the areas that need it mst.
– Stimulates blood flow to the scalp in the temple and nape areas.
– Balm continues to work even after you stop feeling it.
– It gives a very soothing tingling feeling (“Feel It” Formula)…makes you feel like its working (and it actually is)
– Its not greasy at all, it absorbs into the scalp very nicely
– One pack/cup lasts for quite a while (about 3 months)
– Its a bit difficult to remember to use it day and night
– IT WORKS!!!