I stumbled on some interesting and amusing facts a while back, some left me shocked, others made me go “hmmm”. So this is me introducing a new series on the blog…Facts Friday! I know you’ll love it.
1. If you want to change anything about yourself, continuously repeat it to yourself, eventually the brain will get used to the new pattern.
2. If you lend someone a pen, do not give them with the lid, people are less likely to put it in their pocket without a lid.
3. If a woman is interested during a date, she is more likely to play with her hair, pout her lips, stumble over words or lean towards you.
4. Angry and want to react? Wait 24 hours and if it doesn’t bother you after 24 hours, it probably isn’t important enough to get angry over.
5. Having negative friends is linked to depression, lowered self-esteem, insomnia and anxiety. Positive friends promote good overall health.
6. Women have a stronger memory while in love.
7. The color orange makes you feel more optimistic.
8. There is a brief moment when yo first wake up where you have no memories, a blissful state and happy emptiness.
9. As a child, Hitler wanted to be a priest.
10. A crocodile has the most powerful bite in the world but its mouth can be kept shut with just a duct tape.